I have a tendency to complicate everything...really, everything that I do. Don't believe me? Ask my family. They will attest to the fact that I will spend hours planning menus and shopping lists, only to run out of time to go to the grocery store. So we spend the next week eating frozen pizza, quesadillas and chicken nuggets, with me vowing to buy a weeks supply of groceries the next Saturday. This is just one example of the many ways that I complicate my life. Complicating my life to the extent that I do is exhausting. And so, for 2015, my goal is to simplify. I want to focus on the things that will bring my peace and contentment, instead of worry and anxiety.
The plan is to focus on one area each month in which I can simplify.
January- clutter
February- health
March- food
April- money
May- time
June- housing
July- travel
August- clothing
September- work
October- housework
November- holidays
December- values
My focus for the year is to keep things simple, beginning by figuring out what that means, exactly :)

No comments:
Post a Comment