Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Come and Gone

My simple year has come and gone.  I must say that even though I haven't spent as much focused time working on simplifying as I had originally hoped, it has been beneficial to have kind of a guiding principle to help me make decisions...and as I look back on the year, we have definitely made some big decisions!

We are in November now and the focus should be "Values".  Hmmm...trying to remember back to what exactly I was thinking when I came up with that.  I guess a good challenge would be to really assess what I value and see if the choices I make are showing where I see value in my life.  I'm going to have to think on this a bit and who knows when I might check back in, but until then, just know that I've got values on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment