It's a little ironic that time was the focus for May but I haven't even had time to blog since the Month started. We moved out of our house and into our new apartment on May 8th and it just feels like this month has been full of packing, unpacking, rummaging through boxes to find things or attending end of the school year concerts, awards assemblies, etc. It has been physically, mentally and emotionally exhausting. My mind is so overburdened and fuzzy that I can't even begin to know where I could simplify my time.
So while I don't have a plan for how I'm going to simplify my time for the remainder of the month, I did want to check in anyway and log a few thoughts, hoping that in pausing to do so I would force myself into a moment of introspection and quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment